Friday 26 March 2010

Hair loss, the positives....

.... always look for the positives!

It seems I've taught my children well. When my long, thick and curly (some would say unruly) dark brown hair started parting company with my head we took control. Can you imagine the twinkle in the eyes of a pair of primary age children being told they can cut Mum's hair? Typical children they soon got bored but then I did say it was thick and it was hard work! Mr Bad Fairy came to the rescue when it was suitably shorn with his hair clippers and razor. Definitely not a job for children if I wanted to keep my eyebrows for as long as possible! So now for the positive side of having no hair ....

1. Save on hair products.

2. No need to unblock the shower every day.

3. Save on hair dye. Contribution courtesy of 7 year old Miss Bad Fairy. This one made me realise that over the years I must have spent over £1500 colouring my hair!! (I haven't told Mr Bad Fairy that yet!!)

3. No need to drag a nit comb through it on a regular basis. Kindly thought of by 8 year old Master Bad Fairy. I did point out that if he and his sister would refrain from rubbing heads with their school friends I wouldn't need to own a nit comb never mind use it!!

4. I would now have an understanding of Mr Bad Fairy's life. This being the latest contribution from Mr Bad Fairy after I moaned about how painful it was being hailed on with a bald head!

So there are positives afterall. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Apart from these natural remedies for growing black hair, applying some healthy lifestyle habits to your hair growing routine also helps hair growth. If you wash your hair with extremely cold or hot water, quit it.
    grow hair faster

    ReplyDelete