Saturday 27 March 2010

All I want is ....

... is my bubble back!

It's gone. Don't know where but I wish it would come back. Maybe it hasn't gone completely and is just deflated and sulking under the sofa or something. But I want it back please.

It's a very useful bubble. Some days it's a bouncy hopper type bubble and we just bound through life together. Other days it becomes lots of little bubbles that fizz around and keep me laughing. Occasionally my bubble acts as a cushion and takes the edge of the not so nice stuff that happens.

The one I like the most is the gentle bubble bit. Not over the top and not always noticeable to others, the little bubbly bits that are me and are just accepted as me. The ones that help me chatter cheerfully, that make me chuckle about silly things. The bubble that stops me sitting in a corner with a blanket over my head wishing this merry-go-round would stop and I could get off.

So if you see a stray bubble with my name on, please return it. In the mean time I've added a bubble to my wish list in the hope that someone might have a new one for me ..... failing that a puncture repair kit would do just in case it is sulking under the sofa after a run in with the resident house cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment