Saturday 22 May 2010

A cunning plan.....

….and an update.


In reverse order. Ten weeks of the little “Red Devils” followed by a scan and then we’d see where we were going next. Ten weeks have gone and the scan has been done. Despite my reservations that nothing feels any different and my liver function hasn’t improved tremendously, Dr Socks has cast his “untrained eye” over the scan and thinks it’s worthwhile doing, possibly, another six weeks with the “Red Devils”. Shows what I know! Besides, untrained eye or not, Dr Socks has seen far more of my insides than I have and is much more familiar with the lumpy bits …..I think it only right that I trust him on this one!

In the mean time a cunning plan has been devised. It involves glamorous assistants, preferably ones with feather boas and lots of sequins and the Magic Circle.

Picture the scene, a late night magic show, all swishing curtains, dramatic music and the aforementioned glamorous assistant. The magician brings on a long box and helps the glamorous assistant lie inside. The drapes fall. He slices the box into three. And then, as if by magic, he separates and moves the three boxes around the stage. Now comes the tricky bit. The Bad Fairy sneaks on stage and steals the middle box. Ha! One new liver and an hour glass figure to boot!

Ok, so maybe not practical but wouldn’t it be fun trying? Don’t think I’ve been banned from a magic show before!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get away with it BF. A bit of magic would be nice! xxx

    Mrs R

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need a gecko to provide a distraction during the magic trick then I'm your gecko;)

    It sounds as if the red devils have been doing their work - great that Dr Socks is happy with your response to it.
    Hugs
    FBG
    xx

    ReplyDelete