Friday 16 July 2010

Bill Oddie....

…..would be proud of me.


My mouth and throat are a sanctuary it seems for thrush. Ok, so maybe Mr Oddie wouldn’t be that impressed as it’s not the feathered variety of thrush but you can’t please all of the people all of the time! I actually thought I was doing quite well clearing them out of the nesting spot at the back of my throat but Dr Tinkerbell said otherwise and Tuesday’s chemo was postponed.

Did you notice that it was Dr Tink’ and not Dr Socks I saw? I fear Dr Socks is avoiding me. Probably because I told him he didn’t look guilty enough after putting me in hospital the other week. Or maybe because I suggested he might be trying to finish me off ……can’t think why he’d want to do that, a model patient such as myself!

Short one today, I have to go and create a white rabbit costume for tomorrow. Miss Bad Fairy is going to an Alice in Wonderland birthday party. Much easier if it was a ‘Wearing mum’s wellies’ party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment